Sunday 10 August 2008

3 things you did not know that you did not know - # 08/186

Dear old Rumsfeldt will at least be remembered for giving us this neat concept.

Here, the weather is foul, with almost permanent 10/10 thick grey rain cloud cover. Recently there was a sudden clearance, and low and behold, at 33,000 feet these three contrails presented me with a simple and enjoyable little snap. They were there all the time, but I didn't know until the clouds cleared. (Well, sort of. You know what I mean).

6 comments:

  1. Aha, 3 contrails for 3 houses.

    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the houses are about to take off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it's all he's remembered for...

    What serendipity to find these three contrails over three houses. Love the shot. So fresh and cheerful. I love contrails - sets you thinking where the plane is going and off goes the imagination.

    How do you know they are at 33,000 feet? Oh don't tell me, I know you KNOW these things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like someone turned the fan on !!! Neat picture.

    ReplyDelete