Wednesday 30 June 2010

Nipper's plaque - # 36/10


How very 1980s.  This is all Nipper gets; but it's still there, unscathed and in reasonable condition.  The HMV shop is no longer on the site. Perhaps more important, and better, the alley where the Toilet Gallery stands, has been renamed Nipper Alley after full discussion by the town council.  I apologise for exciting your expectations!  But think of me: it was quite a let down after all the rat-like hunting and putting two and two together.  

2 comments:

  1. Well you did well, Chuckeroon! Well done.I'm so glad there is a plaque and best of it that the street is called Nipper Alley. I LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done indeed. This all tells me that you are up and out and about these days. I'm so glad for that . :)
    V

    ReplyDelete