Monday 8 November 2010

Memorial Sq through to Church St, Kingston on Thames - # 92/10


Come to think of it this would make a very nice B&W print.  However, it's done now, so I'm not going to change it.

This is one of my favourite views of Kingston town centre.  I really enjoy the harmony, the proportions, the human scale and overall shaping of the buildings and the way the street curves and gives a glimpse into the next one, and so on. When I'm in Kingston I like to just stop for a moment and slowly take it in.

It's getting late on the 29th October, so things are rather grey. But the town is still lively. 

2 comments:

  1. Well the 29th was my birthday so I"m assuming the swags were in celebration of that momentous occasion! :)
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is the first time I've looked in for a while. I am very sorry to hear about your wife.
    Your autumn pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete