Sunday 1 May 2011

Menton Old Town - night - # 59/2011


A night-time foray up through the Old Town yielded this. (Not the finest of night time shots, but it still captures some of the atmosphere and the pleasing tonality of a night time-walk through the alleys - actually that's "climb" not walk.)

I've been neglecting the blog and my loyal "lurkers".  I'm quite precoccupied weeding and reorganising my photo collection and still trying to short out my strenuous physical exercise programme to try to overcome the limitations caused by my fall on the ice at Christmas 16 months ago.

2 comments:

  1. Is it too late to smell the garlic in the air? I must visit Menton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moi non plus je ne suis pas une bonne amie. Je n'ai pas toujours le temps que je voudrais pour mes visites. Mais je suis contente que tu aies pu aller dans le sud-est de la France et te promener dans des ruelles sombres comme si tu y habitais....
    Le temps qui nous manque tant, est aussi un fidèle ami qui guérit les blessures et adoucit les peines...

    ReplyDelete